Retrieve SharePoint Database Files
MS SharePoint Server is an excellent enterprise-level information portal that offers a secure and simple means to assign data access permissions to limited users on a wide network. The MDF databases containing all files, folders and documents may get corrupt or damaged due to a number of unseen reasons. In such situations, Kernel for SharePoint Server is an apt solution for MS SharePoint database administrators to resolve the corruption issues. The software extracts files, folders and documents from MS SharePoint Server making all the MDF data accessible.
About Repair SharePoint Software
Options for SharePoint Server Recovery:
- Raw File Recovery Mode: This recovery mode must be opted in case only the MDF database is corrupt and MS SQL Server and MS SharePoint Server are in working condition. In this recovery mode, tables are recovered and restored in a newly-built database. This option retrieves SharePoint databases like tables, labels, documents, indexes, and stored procedures from inaccessible MDF files.
- Live SQL Instance Mode: This recovery mode must be chosen in case MS SharePoint Server is down or corrupt and should be used for restoring corrupt or deleted SharePoint databases on WSS websites through Live SQL Server. In this mode, documents are extracted from the MDF database that can be again uploaded in a new account created on MS SharePoint Server.
- Connecting through MS SQL Server: Offers option to perform the SharePoint Server recovery by connecting with the database through MS SQL Server.
- Connecting through UDL File: The software performs quick recovery of MDF files by allowing to get connected with the MS SQL Server through UDL (Universal Data Link) file.
Available Saving Options
Kernel for SharePoint Server offers three different modes for saving the recovered objects:
- SQL Server: Using this option, the recovered objects can be saved on SQL Server directly, even if the Server is running.
- Batch File: Using this option, you can save the batch file of the rebuilt MDF file on a desired location.
- Save Documents: Using this option, you can save recovered documents to the desired location.
Report Generation Feature
Kernel for SharePoint Server generates a list of path location where the files are located: SharePoint Folder Location and SharePoint Actual Folder Location. Using the
tool, report of extracted files and documents can be saved in HTML file format.